How to install a Team Viewer in Mac
August 4, 2016
NOTE: You must be on the phone with a TAC technician to use this service
- Go to https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/
- Click on the TeamViewer Download for Mac image.
- Open the Download folder in Finder and run TeamViewerQS.dmg.
- Double click the TeamViewer icon to start TeamViewer QuickSupport.
- A warning window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to open the TeamViewerQS application. Select Open.
- The TeamViewerQS application will take a few seconds to install. Once it is complete a pop up window will appear with the information necessary to establish a connection with the TAC technician.
- Provide Your ID and Password to the technician.
Last Update: August 4th, 2016