Setting up my mobile phone for email
- Find “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”Tap SettingsTap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Create new email accountTap Add Account.Tap the required provider or Other.Tap you select Other:Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter sender nameTap Name and key in the name you want to use as sender name in your email.
- Enter email addressTap Email and key in your email address.
- Enter passwordTap Password and key in the password for your email account at your email provider.
- Enter account nameTap Description and key in the required name.Tap Next.
- Select server typeTap POP.
- Enter incoming serverTap “Host Name” below “INCOMING MAIL SERVER” and key in the name of your email provider’s incoming server.
If domain name is your email provider, key in mail.domainname.com as your incoming server.
- Enter usernameTap “User Name” below “INCOMING MAIL SERVER” and key in the username for your email account.
- Enter outgoing serverTap “Host Name” below “OUTGOING MAIL SERVER” and key in mail.domainname.com
- Save informationTap Save.
- Select email accountTap the name of the email account you’ve just set up.
- Turn off encryption of outgoing emailTap “SMTP” below “OUTGOING MAIL SERVER”.Tap the field below “PRIMARY SERVER”.Tap the indicator next to “Use SSL” until the function is turned off.
- Turn off password encryptionTap Authentication.Tap Password.Tap Back.
- Enter outgoing portTap Server Port.
Key in 25 and tap Done.
- Turn off encryption of incoming emailTap the name of the email account you’ve just set up.Tap Advanced.Tap the indicator next to “Use SSL” until the function is turned off.
- Turn off password encryptionTap Authentication.Tap Password.Tap Advanced.
- Enter incoming portTap Server Port and key in 110Tap the name of the email account you’ve just set up.Tap Done.
- Select settings for retrieval of new emailTap Fetch New Data.Tap the indicator nexto to “Push” to turn the function on or off.Tap you turn off Push:Tap the required period or Manually.To select settings for a specific email account:Tap the required email account.Tap Fetch or Manual.Tap Fetch New Data.Tap Mail….
- Return to the home screenTap the Home key to return to the home screen.
If you are looking for a Web Development and Web Application Development, Please Explore our Web Development Services! We also provide Website Maintenance Services and Web Application Security Audit. For More Information, Please Visit Our Website Maintenance Services!