WooCommerce Theme & Extension Customization
WooCommerce provide flexibility for plugins, extensions and themes to customize, adjusted and coded tailor to the functionality of your ecommerce website or online store! To easily set up your store, selling and purchasing process, WooCommerce provide complete freedom to customize your online store! Our developers have experience in working on several plugins & themes; they can help you to customize everything from scratch to suffice your requirements!
WooCommerce Store Optimization
Optimize Your WooCommerce Store to increase performance, boost sales, increase search engine rankings, increase the loading speed and many more benefits! Following are some of the tips to optimize your Online Store:
- Compress and Resize Your Product Images
- Clean Up Your Database Regularly
- Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Set Up a Caching Solution
- Use a Solid WordPress Hosting Provider
Hence, there are multiple ways to make your store run efficiently!
WooCommere provide thousands of plugins and near 330 extensions to align your business process seamlessly. We can also customize and easily integrate CRM, ERP and other software to sync your data and easy management!
Notable WooCommerce extensions include:
WooCommerce Bookings: Which allows users to sell blocks of time as appointments.
WooCommerce Memberships: Which allows the user to restrict access to certain parts of their WordPress website, and sell access to these parts of the website.
WooCommerce Shipping and Payment Gateway Integration
WooCommerce allows to set shipping methods for all standard paymet gateways including Direct Bank Transfer, Check Payments, Cash on Deliver, PayPal and more! Our standard WooCommerce Development provides payment gateway compatible from 140 different regions & country specific services! WooCommerce also supports payment transactions from different souce like Authorize.net, Amazon Payments and more. Our team of experts can also provide shipping methods integration tailored to your requirements!
WooCommerce POS Integration
WooCommerce Point of Sale System is a brilliant plugin which provides store owners to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores / outlets. The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the admin can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
The POS plugin will automatically connect to your online order store to sync orders, inventory, and other details. Typically, most WooCommerce POS plugins rely on the WooCommerce REST API, which provides a seamless integration.
WooCommerce Store Inventory Tracking
Take complete control of your WooCommerce inventory for any number of sales channels and warehouses. Know what you have in stock and where you have it at any one time.
- Sync inventory everywhere in real-time, so no more overselling & back orders
- Forecast demand and manage end-to-end purchasing, so you have the right stock at the right time.
Benefits of WooCommerce inventory management:
- Balance the supply chain
- Tracking business growth
- Automation for instant results
- Managing multiple sales channels
- Coordinates everything from one place
WooCommerce Store Upgrades & Migration
Upgrade your store for Speed and performance, Security issue, New logging system and new functionality whenever you want! Our team of experts can also provide WooCommerce Migration Service!
How to upgrade your WooCommerce website?
- Do a backup of everything, files, and database.
- Create a staging site.
- Upgrade all plugins and theme first
- Upgrade WordPress core files
- Check the result
- Upgrade WooCommerce to version 3.0.2
- Check the result
WooCommerce API Integration
WooCommerce (WC) 2.6+ is fully integrated with the WordPress REST API. This allows WC data to be created, read, updated, and deleted using requests in JSON format and using WordPress REST API Authentication methods and standard HTTP verbs which are understood by most HTTP clients.
The current WP REST API integration version is v3 which takes a first-order position in endpoints.
WooCommerce Store Maintenance and Support
A Website is never done! After ecommerce website has been development and optimized, There is Regular Maintenance and Support require! Some of Regular Maintenance include backups, security checks, product inventory updates, handling out of stock products, fix broken links and more!
- Maintenance not only wards off malicious attackers but helps improve user experience.
- Keeping product information updated, reinforces customer trust.
- Uptime monitoring helps track how well your hosting is working out for you.
- Regular backups come to rescue in code black situations.
WooCommerce Maintenance Checklist:
- Backup, Backup, Backup
- Updating WooCommerce, Plugins, Theme, WordPress
- Updating Product Information & Inventory
- Handling Security Breach Notifications
- SSL Integration, Malware Protection, Fix Bugs, Regular Security Checks