This tutorial shows you how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2007 to work with your e-mail account. This tutorial focuses on setting up Microsoft Outlook 2007, but these settings are similar in other versions of Microsoft Outlook. You can set up previous versions of Microsoft Outlook 2007 by using the settings in this tutorial.
1. Open Outlook. Select Account Settings... from the Tools menu.
2. On the E-mail tab, click New.
3. Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next.
4. Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
5. Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
6. Click on the Outgoing Server tab, and check the box labeled My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then choose to Use same settings as my incoming mail server
7. Click on the Advanced tab.
8. Click OK
9. Click Next. Click Finish.