The following article explains how to create a new domain template through the Plesk Control Panel. This will create a domain template that can be used to create new websites using the same format for each website.
To create a new Domain Template, please follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser and connect to your Plesk Control Panel located at https://ip address:8443.
2. Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
3. Click Domains from the General menu.
4. Click Domain Templates under the Tools section.
5. Click Add New Domain Template under the Tools section.
6. Enter a name for the Template.
7. Click Ok.