The following article explains how to create a new client account through the Plesk Control Panel. The client account will be able to login and access sites that are assigned the specified IP addresses.
To create a new Client Account, please follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser and connect to your Plesk Control Panel located at https://ip address:8443.
2. Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
3. Click Clients from the General menu.
4. Click Add New Client Account under the Tools section.
5. Fill out the Client form with all the required information.
6. Click OK.
7. Select the Clients IP pool from a vacant IPs list.
8. Click OK.