The following article explains how to manage a database through the Plesk Control Panel. You are able to create new database users as well as log into phpMyAdmin to manage the database.
To manage a Database, please follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser and connect to your Plesk Control Panel located at https://ip address:8443.
2. Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
3. Click Domains from the General menu.
4. Click the Domain Name you are managing the database for under the Domains section.
5. Click the Databases from the Services section.
6. Click the Database Name from the Databases section.
To create a new Database user, please follow these steps:
1. Click Add New Database User from the Tools section.
2. Enter the appropriate information:
3. To access phpMyAdmin, please follow these steps:
This will open a new window and log you into phpMyAdmin.