Our years of expertise and in-depth knowledge in Magento platform has made it possible to create a comprehensive Magento Bug Fixes or Troubleshooting checklist to fix any type of bug in faster turnaround time.
Following are some of the most common type of Magento error case,
- Magento upgrade, migration or plugin installation errors because of incorrect permission
- Magento Web application running issue because of incorrect execution of cron jobs
- Magento Readiness check failing due to misconfigurations
- HTTP 500 errors because of changes in Magento Configuration File
- Content loading issue because of changes in Magento Apache Configuration File