If your site has not been listed on all the major search engines, then have them submitted to all the major search engines. Remember, a submission doesn’t guarantee a listing and a listing doesn’t guarantee a good ranking. But get listed it is important to submit your site to a search engine.
Our team will submit your site to 200+ major search engines, but not to the thousands of Free for All (FFA) sites. Submitting to FFA sites can increase your chances of getting banned or penalized by search engines. Also ask yourself a question: how many search engines have you used?
We at Skynet Technologies submit only to quality search engines.
- Our professionals will submit your site to all major search engines.
- We provide excellent support to our customers – all queries will be answered within 24 hours.
- A detailed report is sent after the submission is complete.
Once your keywords have been decided upon and your site has been made as easily “crawl able” to the search engines as possible, it’s time to start submitting it to the search engines and directories. At Skynet Technologies we promote your web site to all the top search engines and directories that still accept free submissions. In the case of certain directories such as Look Smart (Zeal), a free submission can be made if the website is non-commercial or has a free resource attached to it. We then also submit your site to country-specific and topic-specific locations around the world. Going beyond that, a portion of every monthly package we provide, can also include finding a certain amount of links to submit your website to on other websites, keeping as close to the theme of what your site provides as possible.
We also conduct a link research campaign to find the best places your website can be linked to from other sites that are already well-placed in the search engines within your company’s given theme.
We are working to achieve a long term traffic, high positions, and quality clicks through optimizing a website for our client. Search engines frequently change their proprietary algorithms to increase the quality of search and rankings among websites that follow technology and web marketing rules. We ensure that these changes do not negatively affect the position of our client’s website in search engines.
Links we build for our clients to improve positions:
- One Way Links
- Permanent Links
- Links from Related Websites
- Submissions in Quality Directories
- Submissions in Niche Directories
- Submissions in Yellow Pages and Local Websites
- Article Submissions
- Press Release Distribution
- Keyword Targeting (Desired Anchor Text)
- Submission in Social Media Sites
- RSS Feed Submission
- Deep Links to Target Content Pages
- Blogging (upon client request) and link building.
- Content Writing
- Content Management
- Blogging and Posting
- Content Suggestions
- Finding and Placing Keywords
- Fixing Mistakes and Duplications
- Meta Tags
- Local Optimization (region, city, state, country)
- Improvements in Titles
- Website Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Site Technical Review
- Search Engine Indexation
- Traffic Analysis
- Code Improvement
- Finding Keywords